Your Partners in Driving Participation
When it comes to your company achieving the highest savings possible through a commuter benefits program, the most important factor is employee enrollment. That is why at TransitChek, we invest in driving your employee participation. We understand you need the greatest value possible from the benefits you offer, and we're serious about being at your service.
With TransitChek programs, not only do you get an innovative tax-free benefits program, you also get a team of committed participation experts who partner with you. We'll work closely with you to help your company and employees receive the maximum possible value and savings.
Your participation experts at TransitChek will make sure you get every mile you can out of our transit and parking benefits products.
With our programs, you’ll enjoy:
- Personal attention from a team of industry experts
- A team approach, including senior executive involvement
- Dedicated account managers
- A mobile site for managing benefits on the go
- Consulting via reporting and Business Reviews
- Enrollment and participation materials
- An excellent customer service team
- Employee education sessions (webinars, on-demand, live participation)
- Easy-to-use, innovative technology
- Walk-in replacement center in our New York City office
The below graph demonstrates how much a company of 100 employees could potentially save based on different levels of participation.
Estimated Annual Employer Savings
Graph is for illustrative purposes only. Annual savings based on each participating employee being fully enrolled for transit at $255 per month and parking for $255 per month. Calculations assume annual earnings of each participating employee is below the Social Security Wage Base of $118,500.